Friday, May 9, 2008

Look at me, less than 2 months apart!

So much for the idea that I would actually post frequently, or even regularly. I had this grand scheme, on Sundays, when Allison is at church, Archer and I could think of things to post for family to read. That plan almost made it one time. I'm so pathetic. Basically, Allison got paranoid about the amount of information some people put on the web. Beyond just the provocative MySpace pictures of teenage (and preteen!) girls, things like where people live and their routine could make it easy for a sick (evil) person to track a person down from their web profile and hurt them. With respect to her, especially given her good intentions, I had refrained from putting anything up. I have come to the point, now, where I feel like having this token communication with people I care about is well worth the risk of the Internet Sickos, who I am not sure actually exist (at least not trolling blogger.com).

3 comments:

Kim said...

YEA! We're so anxious to see more pictures and hear more about what you're up to...the idea makes me giddy! My boys will be so happy.

Jake and Ben have both learned to leave comments now, so watch out!

Pictures of D.C. please!

Jake said...

hi

Unknown said...

Hey Jake! Something worth looking at coming soon, I promise!