Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Mom made me do it.

Seriously. After seeing how nice it is to have Kim updating a web page with all sorts of info on her family, and Carrie following suit, my Mom said I should do one, too. Considering I'm the most 'techy' person I know, and most of my time is spent interfacing, in one way or another, with computers, it really does make good sense. I started a blog about my gaming habits around the beginning of the year, but I'm just not that good at keeping that up to date. I'm going to try to be better about this one, since the purpose is to let my family (extended) know what is going on in the lives of myself, Allison and my boys. I will try to get pictures up at least once a week, and hopefully some kind of "what's going on" at least weekly, too. We'll have to see how it goes I guess.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so excited! Yay! I'm anxious to see some recent photos of my favorite nephews. :)

Kim said...

Rob, I love the description of your family in the sidebar. Just wondering though if Allison finally left you. It sounds as if maybe she has...please keep us updated. Just kidding!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you!!! nice to know i still have some influence on my children.
very cute pics and they do look so much alike it's spooky. see you all on sat. the count is up to 57. and i thought nobody loved me. love mom